COD: Informer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inContribute
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Which War would you like to see CoD 7 take place in?
Korean War
Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More I_vote_lcap17%Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Invasion of Afghanistan
Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More I_vote_lcap17%Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Persian Gulf War
Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More I_vote_lcap0%Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Vietnam War
Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More I_vote_lcap67%Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Intervention in Bosnia
Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More I_vote_lcap0%Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Latest topics
» black ops
Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More Icon_minitimeby Boss_Modern2 Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:15 am

» HIGHEST LEVEL OF ZOMBIES ON DER RIESE (WITH OUT GLITCHING)
Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More Icon_minitimeby TheMayor Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:00 pm

» New intel.
Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More Icon_minitimeby COD Informer Mon May 17, 2010 3:39 pm

» CoD: Black Ops teaser video
Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More Icon_minitimeby COD Informer Sun May 02, 2010 9:32 am

» DLC is coming
Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:39 pm

» Infinity Ward Gone!!!
Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:28 pm

» Suggestions
Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:16 pm

» Which War would you like to see CoD 7 to take place in?
Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:54 pm

» Facebook Page
Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More Icon_minitimeby COD Informer Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:28 am

» Wet Work vet!!!!
Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:25 am

Affiliates

Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
COD Informer
Administrator
 Administrator

Kills : 53763
Prestige : 3

Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More Empty
PostSubject: Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More   Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:37 am

Published September 29, 2009

With the holidays just around the corner, Xbox 360®️ has announced two new offerings to make shopping season a breeze, the Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Game Pack. Start building that holiday wish list, or give the gift of games and entertainment to your family, friends or yourself.

Goodness comes in a holiday box.

When the weather outside is frightful, Xbox 360 offers more value in the box with the Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle, including a premium Xbox 360 Elite console and two games the whole family can enjoy – at no added cost. Enjoy making your way through Gotham City by building, driving, swinging, and fighting in Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment’s LEGO®️ Batman™️: The Videogame featuring the DC Comics superhero, Batman – and his deadly foes! And, perform incredible stunts while jumping from massive peaks in the award-winning and critically acclaimed PURE, a quad-based action sports game from Disney Interactive Studios. Plus, with a 120GB hard drive to download and stream movies, TV shows and Game Add-ons, the Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle provides endless entertainment this holiday season. The Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle ships to retailers today and will be available for $299 (U.S. ERP).

The Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Game Pack* is a perfect gift or stocking stuffer at a great price. This bundle includes a black wireless controller along with four hit Xbox LIVE Arcade games including Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2™️, the latest version of the frenetic retro shooter game, Lumines™️ Live!, the award-winning music-based puzzle game, Bomberman Live, which allows you to compete with up to eight players online as you battle through exotic arenas, and a downloadable token for Ms. Pac-Man, an arcade classic. You’ll also receive a 48-hour Xbox LIVE Gold Trial to experience everything Xbox LIVE has to offer. Add the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Game Pack to your holiday fun, available this November for $59.99 (U.S. ERP).

*Available in countries where LIVE service is supported
Back to top Go down
http://www.codinformer.com
lawtondannyboy
Ambassador
Ambassador
lawtondannyboy

Kills : 53658
Prestige : 1

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More   Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:21 am

So many consoles.... I won't be buying it.
Back to top Go down
Ki77ah
Ki77ah

Kills : 53544
Prestige : 0

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More   Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:46 pm

If the hard drive is bigger , then that is cool, but Why go and get a new xbox because they look better ? I got the Elite originally and I have to admit the new MW@2 looks awsome, but why spend all that money for no gain. the hard drive is better but it plays the same.
Back to top Go down
xLuckyCanuck
Ambassador
Ambassador
xLuckyCanuck

Kills : 53415
Prestige : 6

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More   Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:10 pm

I think its mainly for the people that don't have Xbox360s. Since Christmas is here in a few months then a lot of kids are going to be asking for Xbox360s and parents will find this a good deal since it comes with 2 games and all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More   Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Value Bundle and More Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1