COD: Informer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inContribute
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Which War would you like to see CoD 7 take place in?
Korean War
i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. I_vote_lcap17%i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Invasion of Afghanistan
i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. I_vote_lcap17%i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Persian Gulf War
i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. I_vote_lcap0%i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Vietnam War
i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. I_vote_lcap67%i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Intervention in Bosnia
i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. I_vote_lcap0%i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Latest topics
» black ops
i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. Icon_minitimeby Boss_Modern2 Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:15 am

» HIGHEST LEVEL OF ZOMBIES ON DER RIESE (WITH OUT GLITCHING)
i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. Icon_minitimeby TheMayor Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:00 pm

» New intel.
i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. Icon_minitimeby COD Informer Mon May 17, 2010 3:39 pm

» CoD: Black Ops teaser video
i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. Icon_minitimeby COD Informer Sun May 02, 2010 9:32 am

» DLC is coming
i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:39 pm

» Infinity Ward Gone!!!
i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:28 pm

» Suggestions
i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:16 pm

» Which War would you like to see CoD 7 to take place in?
i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:54 pm

» Facebook Page
i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. Icon_minitimeby COD Informer Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:28 am

» Wet Work vet!!!!
i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:25 am

Affiliates

i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LAWLESS
Ambassador
Ambassador
LAWLESS

Kills : 53751
Prestige : 1

i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. Empty
PostSubject: i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it.   i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:07 am

I am thinking about renting cod4 for ps3 so i can see what the game play is like on it!! is it worth my time or should i not worry about it? I am not buying any games for ps3 that i can get for xbox but i am wondering about it
Back to top Go down
COD Informer
Administrator
 Administrator

Kills : 53853
Prestige : 3

PostSubject: Re: i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it.   i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:11 am

I would try it out myself. If you do, let us know what it's like vs xbox.

LAWLESS wrote:
I am thinking about renting cod4 for ps3 so i can see what the game play is like on it!! is it worth my time or should i not worry about it? I am not buying any games for ps3 that i can get for xbox but i am wondering about it
Back to top Go down
http://www.codinformer.com
LAWLESS
Ambassador
Ambassador
LAWLESS

PostSubject: ps3 vs xbox   i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:16 am

my first love is my xbox of course.... that should go without saying but i have been playing killzone 2 on ps3 and i must say its bad ass. i think the game play is awesome and i have not had a problem with the playstation network yet... OH AND 32 PEOPLE IN ONE ROOM THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!
Back to top Go down
CodPlaya82
Ambassador
Ambassador
CodPlaya82

Kills : 53716

PostSubject: Re: i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it.   i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:38 am

Besides PS3's handfull of exclusives (one being MAG coming begin of next year, find it online and check it out study (you think 32 at once it sweet think about 256)) scratch scratch scratch all games that are for both I play on the xbox, i think its just a better experiance. But their exclusives are pretty good, even though Final Fantasy and MetalGear are coming to xbox360 Very Happy Very Happy they have a couple I still like.
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
Administrator
 Administrator
CovertGunman

Kills : 53700
Prestige : 0

PostSubject: Re: i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it.   i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:09 am

Uncharted 1 and 2 would be a couple games to look into. Metal Gear Solid is a must. MAG's another one to look forward to. Along with Heavy Rain and God of War 3. Oh, and Infamous is another one you should try. That one is so much fun.
Back to top Go down
CodPlaya82
Ambassador
Ambassador
CodPlaya82

Kills : 53716

PostSubject: Re: i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it.   i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:53 am

I'm on twitter right now trying to get my MAG BETA CODE...........IGN is posting about ten a day randomly,this game is going to be CRAZY cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
LAWLESS
Ambassador
Ambassador
LAWLESS

PostSubject: Re: i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it.   i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:12 pm

so far all of my time on ps3 has been spent playing killzone 2 its bad ass! thats all i can say
Back to top Go down
PimpSlap84
Administrator
 Administrator

Kills : 53790
Prestige : 3

PostSubject: Re: i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it.   i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:59 pm

GOD OF WAR 3 next year Sad
Back to top Go down
LAWLESS
Ambassador
Ambassador
LAWLESS

PostSubject: Re: i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it.   i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:01 am

What makes God of War a good game to me it looks kinda RPG and all about magic! but everyone love it whats the game supposed to be about? What am i missing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it.   i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i just got a ps3 and am wondering what the game play is like on it.
Page 1 of 1