COD: Informer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inContribute
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Which War would you like to see CoD 7 take place in?
Korean War
What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4? I_vote_lcap17%What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Invasion of Afghanistan
What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4? I_vote_lcap17%What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Persian Gulf War
What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4? I_vote_lcap0%What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Vietnam War
What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4? I_vote_lcap67%What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Intervention in Bosnia
What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4? I_vote_lcap0%What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Latest topics
» black ops
What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4? Icon_minitimeby Boss_Modern2 Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:15 am

» HIGHEST LEVEL OF ZOMBIES ON DER RIESE (WITH OUT GLITCHING)
What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4? Icon_minitimeby TheMayor Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:00 pm

» New intel.
What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4? Icon_minitimeby COD Informer Mon May 17, 2010 3:39 pm

» CoD: Black Ops teaser video
What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4? Icon_minitimeby COD Informer Sun May 02, 2010 9:32 am

» DLC is coming
What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4? Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:39 pm

» Infinity Ward Gone!!!
What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4? Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:28 pm

» Suggestions
What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4? Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:16 pm

» Which War would you like to see CoD 7 to take place in?
What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4? Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:54 pm

» Facebook Page
What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4? Icon_minitimeby COD Informer Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:28 am

» Wet Work vet!!!!
What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4? Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:25 am

Affiliates

What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xLuckyCanuck
Ambassador
Ambassador
xLuckyCanuck

Kills : 53355
Prestige : 6

What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4? Empty
PostSubject: What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4?   What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:02 pm

Tell everyone what the funniest quote or dis you have been told on CoD4?

I don't really know what the funniest for me was but something that repeatably happens to me is, when I talk to British gamers they always seem to automatically assume I'm American and call me fat and stupid, and when I tell them the bad news that their dis does not affect me and that I'm actually Canadian it seems to go right through them. Well I guess I am still North American...does that count? lol
Back to top Go down
Ki77ah
Ki77ah

Kills : 53484
Prestige : 0

PostSubject: Re: What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4?   What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:11 pm

I think it is funny when you work 8-10 hours a day and work a ranch and they say you have no life. they get mad because you destroy them and say alll you do is play , and I don't even play much.
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
Administrator
 Administrator
CovertGunman

Kills : 53550

PostSubject: Re: What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4?   What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:51 pm

Ki77ah wrote:
I think it is funny when you work 8-10 hours a day and work a ranch and they say you have no life. they get mad because you destroy them and say alll you do is play , and I don't even play much.
Lol, I agree. I get people who will send me messages saying that all I do is sit at the tv and play the game over and over again for hours on end, and that's why they're getting their asses kicked. To be honest, I'm just that good, no matter how much I play the #@$% game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ki77ah
Ki77ah

PostSubject: Re: What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4?   What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:11 pm

That is so true
Back to top Go down
Robotick420
Ambassador
Ambassador
Robotick420

Kills : 53433

PostSubject: Re: What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4?   What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:50 pm

one time i got collateral damage and at the end of the match one said i was a Nub and the other said i hacked...stupid bums
Back to top Go down
xLuckyCanuck
Ambassador
Ambassador
xLuckyCanuck

Kills : 53355
Prestige : 6

PostSubject: Re: What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4?   What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:52 pm

Oh man I have been called a hacker numerous times. Whenever I play HQ on Broadcast, the HQ on the roof ill just hide in the corner near the satellite dish and play dead and they wont know where I am and we will end up keeping it the whole time and they get super mad and think your hacking the game, classic stuff lol
Back to top Go down
Robotick420
Ambassador
Ambassador
Robotick420

Kills : 53433

PostSubject: Re: What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4?   What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:44 pm

xLuckyCanuck wrote:
Oh man I have been called a hacker numerous times. Whenever I play HQ on Broadcast, the HQ on the roof ill just hide in the corner near the satellite dish and play dead and they wont know where I am and we will end up keeping it the whole time and they get super mad and think your hacking the game, classic stuff lol
that happens to me almost ALL the time...im ESPECIALLY called a "cheater" because the other snipers would do TERRIBLE with the .50cal and i would own them with my M40A3 Razz
Back to top Go down
Ki77ah
Ki77ah

PostSubject: Re: What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4?   What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:26 pm

It is a way for people to let off stress, if they blame it on someone else they will feel better. still it is funny to hear them rant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4?   What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the funniest quote or dis you've been told on CoD4?
Page 1 of 1