COD: Informer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inContribute
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Which War would you like to see CoD 7 take place in?
Korean War
What do you look forward most in mw2 I_vote_lcap17%What do you look forward most in mw2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Invasion of Afghanistan
What do you look forward most in mw2 I_vote_lcap17%What do you look forward most in mw2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Persian Gulf War
What do you look forward most in mw2 I_vote_lcap0%What do you look forward most in mw2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Vietnam War
What do you look forward most in mw2 I_vote_lcap67%What do you look forward most in mw2 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Intervention in Bosnia
What do you look forward most in mw2 I_vote_lcap0%What do you look forward most in mw2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Latest topics
» black ops
What do you look forward most in mw2 Icon_minitimeby Boss_Modern2 Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:15 am

» HIGHEST LEVEL OF ZOMBIES ON DER RIESE (WITH OUT GLITCHING)
What do you look forward most in mw2 Icon_minitimeby TheMayor Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:00 pm

» New intel.
What do you look forward most in mw2 Icon_minitimeby COD Informer Mon May 17, 2010 3:39 pm

» CoD: Black Ops teaser video
What do you look forward most in mw2 Icon_minitimeby COD Informer Sun May 02, 2010 9:32 am

» DLC is coming
What do you look forward most in mw2 Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:39 pm

» Infinity Ward Gone!!!
What do you look forward most in mw2 Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:28 pm

» Suggestions
What do you look forward most in mw2 Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:16 pm

» Which War would you like to see CoD 7 to take place in?
What do you look forward most in mw2 Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:54 pm

» Facebook Page
What do you look forward most in mw2 Icon_minitimeby COD Informer Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:28 am

» Wet Work vet!!!!
What do you look forward most in mw2 Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:25 am

Affiliates

What do you look forward most in mw2

Go down 
+2
Robotick420
Ki77ah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ki77ah
Ki77ah

Kills : 53484
Prestige : 0

What do you look forward most in mw2 Empty
PostSubject: What do you look forward most in mw2   What do you look forward most in mw2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:08 pm

There has been hints to this question around, but I am going to ask it: what do you look forward most about Moder Warfare 2 ?what new attributes to the game have got ya'll all excited. What perks are you gonna use? What classes you gonna make & What game you gonna play ?

For those of you who play and like to " Ghost" around, those who are "Snipers ", and those of you who" Run-and-Gun", What in this new game has got your Kettle a goin. Let me know and tell me what you think the advantages and low points in this new game is and what you are gonna do about it.

ohh what are we gonna do. For those of us who like to Snipe we are going to have an advantage with these new silenced weapons, and for those of us who like to "Ghost" ,unseen and undetected, It will make the job for us a little more challenging ( I enjoy a challenge )and last but not least , those special one of us who like to " Run-and-Gun and do it all", WE are going to have a blast with everything.

TEll Me " WHAT YOU GONNA DO ?"
Back to top Go down
Robotick420
Ambassador
Ambassador
Robotick420

Kills : 53433

PostSubject: Re: What do you look forward most in mw2   What do you look forward most in mw2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:05 pm

Im looking forward to "Sniping".Its gonna be kickass Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
COD Informer
Administrator
 Administrator

Kills : 53703
Prestige : 3

PostSubject: Re: What do you look forward most in mw2   What do you look forward most in mw2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:42 pm

Hey guys! I do believe I will be a sniper.. There's nothing like a silenced sniper rifle. Sneaky sneaky.
Back to top Go down
http://www.codinformer.com
Ki77ah
Ki77ah

PostSubject: Re: What do you look forward most in mw2   What do you look forward most in mw2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:53 pm

I like the idea of a silencer and thermal imaging. that is going to be awsome.
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
Ambassador
Ambassador
DEMON xMYQx

Kills : 53307

PostSubject: Re: What do you look forward most in mw2   What do you look forward most in mw2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:10 pm

I'm looking forward to the story and settings. Not bothered about MP really. If it's the same as CoD4 with different maps and guns. It's cool with me.
Back to top Go down
Ki77ah
Ki77ah

PostSubject: Re: What do you look forward most in mw2   What do you look forward most in mw2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:32 pm

I really like the MP bettter, I personall like to challenge myself against other players. now I will like it that you will be able to do the campaign with others, that will be good.
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
Ambassador
Ambassador
DEMON xMYQx

Kills : 53307

PostSubject: Re: What do you look forward most in mw2   What do you look forward most in mw2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:34 pm

Ki77ah wrote:
I really like the MP bettter, I personall like to challenge myself against other players. now I will like it that you will be able to do the campaign with others, that will be good.

2 Player coop. I'm glad they didn't take the approach Treyarch did with a 4-player mode. Like Nazi Zombies. That is a Treyarch thing. Personally I think it's a great idea. But it's Treyarch.
Back to top Go down
xLuckyCanuck
Ambassador
Ambassador
xLuckyCanuck

Kills : 53355
Prestige : 6

PostSubject: Re: What do you look forward most in mw2   What do you look forward most in mw2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:17 pm

I cant wait to use the AA-12 (Automatic Shotgun). Ever since Modern Warfare 2 was announced I've been praying that they put this gun in it and they have. For those who dont know what the AA-12 is here is a video to show you.

Back to top Go down
Ki77ah
Ki77ah

PostSubject: Re: What do you look forward most in mw2   What do you look forward most in mw2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:58 pm

that is one of the best vidios I have ever seen. thanks for sharing.... I want one.
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
Administrator
 Administrator
CovertGunman

Kills : 53550

PostSubject: Re: What do you look forward most in mw2   What do you look forward most in mw2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:55 pm

COD Informer wrote:
Hey guys! I do believe I will be a sniper.. There's nothing like a silenced sniper rifle. Sneaky sneaky.
Lol, you always say that! Razz

And I think I am most excited for just being able to play it. I think I'm going to have a hard time stopping. My thumbs are going to be really numb. I'm also going to have a hard time sitting through school on 11/10/09, which is only 38 days away. W00T!
Back to top Go down
Ki77ah
Ki77ah

PostSubject: Re: What do you look forward most in mw2   What do you look forward most in mw2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:44 pm

most people are taking off.lol. that is crazy.
Back to top Go down
xLuckyCanuck
Ambassador
Ambassador
xLuckyCanuck

Kills : 53355
Prestige : 6

PostSubject: Re: What do you look forward most in mw2   What do you look forward most in mw2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:56 pm

I would love to miss school but I cant because I cant afford to miss school now-a-days. I got tickets to go see an NHL game, which in Canada is very important Razz lol but I just realized when i got the tickets is its on Nov 10 Mad so I will only be able to play for a little bit which sucks! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you look forward most in mw2   What do you look forward most in mw2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you look forward most in mw2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COD: Informer :: Modern Warfare 2-
Jump to: