COD: Informer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inContribute
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Which War would you like to see CoD 7 take place in?
Korean War
I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites I_vote_lcap17%I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Invasion of Afghanistan
I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites I_vote_lcap17%I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Persian Gulf War
I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites I_vote_lcap0%I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Vietnam War
I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites I_vote_lcap67%I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Intervention in Bosnia
I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites I_vote_lcap0%I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Latest topics
» black ops
I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites Icon_minitimeby Boss_Modern2 Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:15 am

» HIGHEST LEVEL OF ZOMBIES ON DER RIESE (WITH OUT GLITCHING)
I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites Icon_minitimeby TheMayor Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:00 pm

» New intel.
I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites Icon_minitimeby COD Informer Mon May 17, 2010 3:39 pm

» CoD: Black Ops teaser video
I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites Icon_minitimeby COD Informer Sun May 02, 2010 9:32 am

» DLC is coming
I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:39 pm

» Infinity Ward Gone!!!
I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:28 pm

» Suggestions
I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:16 pm

» Which War would you like to see CoD 7 to take place in?
I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:54 pm

» Facebook Page
I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites Icon_minitimeby COD Informer Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:28 am

» Wet Work vet!!!!
I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:25 am

Affiliates

I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites

Go down 
+4
LAWLESS
PimpSlap84
COD Informer
CodPlaya82
8 posters

What Are You Missing Out On The Day/Week MW2 Comes Out?
Work
I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites I_vote_lcap38%I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
School
I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites I_vote_lcap50%I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Meeting
 0% [ 0 ]
Appointment
 0% [ 0 ]
Family Function
 0% [ 0 ]
Birthday
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites I_vote_lcap12%I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
CodPlaya82
Ambassador
Ambassador
CodPlaya82

Kills : 53566
Prestige : 1

I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites Empty
PostSubject: I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites   I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:45 am

But not on this site yet,

what is everybodys plan for the week MW2 is released???

I have already requested the week off of work acouple months ago. I havnt taken any time off for anything so far this year so I thought there's nothing better to do then take a week off ($paid$) and play the best released game of the year. I will probaly also be going to the midnight release at Gamestop. (never been to one b4, figured this would be the best game to experiance it)

Post Away
Dont 4Get 2 Vote

Last edited by CodPlaya82 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:53 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add poll)
Back to top Go down
COD Informer
Administrator
 Administrator

Kills : 53703
Prestige : 3

PostSubject: Re: I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites   I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:07 am

I also have requested the week off. Except for Monday 11-09 that day all depends on if IW gives us a midnight release. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.codinformer.com
PimpSlap84
Administrator
 Administrator

Kills : 53640

PostSubject: Re: I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites   I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:40 am

im home schooled so im going to do my school work on monday and have off for the release of the greatest game ever
Back to top Go down
LAWLESS
Ambassador
Ambassador
LAWLESS

Kills : 53601

PostSubject: Re: I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites   I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:54 pm

im going to try and take off work but who knows if i will get it off or not!
Back to top Go down
PimpSlap84
Administrator
 Administrator

Kills : 53640

PostSubject: Re: I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites   I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:22 pm

good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
lawtondannyboy
Ambassador
Ambassador
lawtondannyboy

Kills : 53598

PostSubject: Re: I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites   I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:20 pm

I will try to act sick... lol But I hope I don't have to go to school!!!
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
Administrator
 Administrator
CovertGunman

Kills : 53550
Prestige : 0

PostSubject: Re: I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites   I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:36 pm

I'm just gonna go to the midnight release then get home as quickly as possible and play for a couple hours. Then go back to bed then go to school. Once I get home from school I'll be playing it a lot. I also have the next day of school off so I'll be playing it most of the day then.
Back to top Go down
Ki77ah
Ki77ah

Kills : 53484

PostSubject: Re: I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites   I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:43 am

I don't have class that day so I will be on.
Back to top Go down
Robotick420
Ambassador
Ambassador
Robotick420

Kills : 53433

PostSubject: Re: I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites   I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:19 pm

Im gonna have a few days off of school on the week MW2 comes out (hellz ya) so im gonna be kickin ass...maybe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites   I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Know You've Probaly Posted This On Other Sites
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COD: Informer :: Modern Warfare 2-
Jump to: