COD: Informer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inContribute
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Which War would you like to see CoD 7 take place in?
Korean War
Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield I_vote_lcap17%Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Invasion of Afghanistan
Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield I_vote_lcap17%Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Persian Gulf War
Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield I_vote_lcap0%Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Vietnam War
Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield I_vote_lcap67%Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Intervention in Bosnia
Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield I_vote_lcap0%Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Latest topics
» black ops
Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield Icon_minitimeby Boss_Modern2 Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:15 am

» HIGHEST LEVEL OF ZOMBIES ON DER RIESE (WITH OUT GLITCHING)
Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield Icon_minitimeby TheMayor Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:00 pm

» New intel.
Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield Icon_minitimeby COD Informer Mon May 17, 2010 3:39 pm

» CoD: Black Ops teaser video
Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield Icon_minitimeby COD Informer Sun May 02, 2010 9:32 am

» DLC is coming
Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:39 pm

» Infinity Ward Gone!!!
Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:28 pm

» Suggestions
Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:16 pm

» Which War would you like to see CoD 7 to take place in?
Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:54 pm

» Facebook Page
Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield Icon_minitimeby COD Informer Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:28 am

» Wet Work vet!!!!
Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:25 am

Affiliates

Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
COD Informer
Administrator
 Administrator

Kills : 53703
Prestige : 3

Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield   Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:14 am

Source: http://weplaycod.net

Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield 3965272033_0f1c29420a_o

Today we'll be taking a closer look at Modern Warfare 2's new defensive weapon, the Riot Shield.

This impenetrable shield will be known as the ultimate defensive tool. Allowing you to protect yourself and your teammates while on the move, the shield looks to change up the gameplay we've become accustomed to, like so many other things that are being brought in for MW2.

Below you'll find some useful information on the Riot Shield as well as some footage showing the shield in action.

- Riot Shield is a primary weapon

- The shield is impenetrable

-Unless crouched, your legs/feet will be visible and open to fire when using the shield

- When shot, the Riot Shield will become cracked and will eventually be unable to look through

- Vulnerable to angles and splash damage

- Suggested to be paired w/ Akimbo (via fourzerotwo)

- When unequipped, the shield will protect your back

- Stun grenades will cause a Riot Shield user to lower the shield, slightly exposing themselves

We hope you've enjoyed this look in the Riot Shield. Keep an eye out for another look at the weapons of MW2 coming soon. To view the full list of confirmed weapons for MW2 multiplayer, visit of Weapons page
LINK
Back to top Go down
http://www.codinformer.com
Ki77ah
Ki77ah

Kills : 53484
Prestige : 0

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield   Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:43 am

what about exsplosive damage ? does it protect you from that ?
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
Ambassador
Ambassador
DEMON xMYQx

Kills : 53307

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield   Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:08 pm

I think the riot shield is kind of a bad idea. Just like the boomshield in GoW2. There are going to be 100's of people who over use it and get the advantage because you are basically invincable behind it. So honestly, I don't like the Riot Shield.
Back to top Go down
Ki77ah
Ki77ah

Kills : 53484

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield   Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:04 pm

If you throw a flash or a stun it makes them vulnerable. I am not sure if it is resistant to explosive damage though. but it will help you in team work.hey now worse than the noob tube eh ?
Back to top Go down
ReallyBadMoJo
Ambassador
Ambassador
ReallyBadMoJo

Kills : 52511

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield   Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:27 pm

Ki77ah wrote:
what about exsplosive damage ? does it protect you from that ?
I think the riot shield is good for when your playing headquarters with a 6 man team. It's kinda cheap but if you double team them or throw grenades on the side of them you can hold it down for a longer period of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield   Modern Warfare 2 Weapons: Riot Shield Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1