COD: Informer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inContribute
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Which War would you like to see CoD 7 take place in?
Korean War
Modern Warfare 2 On GameTrailers TV I_vote_lcap17%Modern Warfare 2 On GameTrailers TV I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Invasion of Afghanistan
Modern Warfare 2 On GameTrailers TV I_vote_lcap17%Modern Warfare 2 On GameTrailers TV I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Persian Gulf War
Modern Warfare 2 On GameTrailers TV I_vote_lcap0%Modern Warfare 2 On GameTrailers TV I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Vietnam War
Modern Warfare 2 On GameTrailers TV I_vote_lcap67%Modern Warfare 2 On GameTrailers TV I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Intervention in Bosnia
Modern Warfare 2 On GameTrailers TV I_vote_lcap0%Modern Warfare 2 On GameTrailers TV I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Latest topics
» black ops
Modern Warfare 2 On GameTrailers TV Icon_minitimeby Boss_Modern2 Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:15 am

» HIGHEST LEVEL OF ZOMBIES ON DER RIESE (WITH OUT GLITCHING)
Modern Warfare 2 On GameTrailers TV Icon_minitimeby TheMayor Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:00 pm

» New intel.
Modern Warfare 2 On GameTrailers TV Icon_minitimeby COD Informer Mon May 17, 2010 3:39 pm

» CoD: Black Ops teaser video
Modern Warfare 2 On GameTrailers TV Icon_minitimeby COD Informer Sun May 02, 2010 9:32 am

» DLC is coming
Modern Warfare 2 On GameTrailers TV Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:39 pm

» Infinity Ward Gone!!!
Modern Warfare 2 On GameTrailers TV Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:28 pm

» Suggestions
Modern Warfare 2 On GameTrailers TV Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:16 pm

» Which War would you like to see CoD 7 to take place in?
Modern Warfare 2 On GameTrailers TV Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:54 pm

» Facebook Page
Modern Warfare 2 On GameTrailers TV Icon_minitimeby COD Informer Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:28 am

» Wet Work vet!!!!
Modern Warfare 2 On GameTrailers TV Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:25 am

Affiliates

Modern Warfare 2 On GameTrailers TV

Go down 
AuthorMessage
COD Informer
Administrator
 Administrator

Kills : 53853
Prestige : 3

Modern Warfare 2 On GameTrailers TV Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 2 On GameTrailers TV   Modern Warfare 2 On GameTrailers TV Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:26 pm

*Source http://weplaycod.net

Check out the new episode of GameTrailers TV w/ Geoff Keighley (@geoffkeighley), highlighting Modern Warfare 2. In this episode, we see some great new footage from Spec Ops mode, learn about a new enemy exclusive to the mode called a "Juggernaut", and see an inside look at what goes into the development of a single player level.

Here are a few notes worth mentioning. Who are we kidding? Here is the complete set of notes for the episode in case you missed anything along with some screenshots of our favorite moments.

Single Player Info
- Modern Warfare 2 has expanded upon the characters and story of Modern Warfare
- You will play as Gary "Roach" Sanderson, among other soldiers of the US and UK forces
- If Zampella's "no comment" approach tells us anything, we may just be playing as the "enemy" in part of the game
- One mission opening will be an underwater insertion
- Brand new physics for vehicles

Modern Warfare 2 On GameTrailers TV Mw2jeep

Spec Ops Info
- Again, 23 Spec Ops missions
- Reminded about no checkpoints in Spec Ops. Stay frosty!
- Favela mission will require you to eliminate all enemies. Higher difficulties include different enemies (e.g. dogs)

Modern Warfare 2 On GameTrailers TV MW2Dogs

- Estate Takedown will be an open and wooded area where you'll have to eliminate 40 enemies (depending on difficulty)
- New Spec Ops enemy named Juggernauts. A bomb squad suit wearing badass that requires more firepower to take down. They will rush you, so heads up!
- Breach and Clear mission has set amount of enemies. Get from point A to point B...in one piece
- Weapons cache is shown before breaching in Breach and Clear

Modern Warfare 2 On GameTrailers TV Estatecache

- Snowmobile races require you to finish the race within a certain amount of time. Co-op will contain flags along the way to pick up which will be competition between you and your partner

Multiplayer Info
- Estate is seen for the first time

Modern Warfare 2 On GameTrailers TV Estate

Community Info
- #1 request for mp was multiple attachments
- Snow map was heavily requested. Request granted. Smile
- The community will see be surprised at how the war has changed now that it's on our own soil

Back to top Go down
http://www.codinformer.com

Page 1 of 1