COD: Informer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inContribute
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Which War would you like to see CoD 7 take place in?
Korean War
new news on NVGs I_vote_lcap17%new news on NVGs I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Invasion of Afghanistan
new news on NVGs I_vote_lcap17%new news on NVGs I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Persian Gulf War
new news on NVGs I_vote_lcap0%new news on NVGs I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Vietnam War
new news on NVGs I_vote_lcap67%new news on NVGs I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Intervention in Bosnia
new news on NVGs I_vote_lcap0%new news on NVGs I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Latest topics
» black ops
new news on NVGs Icon_minitimeby Boss_Modern2 Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:15 am

» HIGHEST LEVEL OF ZOMBIES ON DER RIESE (WITH OUT GLITCHING)
new news on NVGs Icon_minitimeby TheMayor Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:00 pm

» New intel.
new news on NVGs Icon_minitimeby COD Informer Mon May 17, 2010 3:39 pm

» CoD: Black Ops teaser video
new news on NVGs Icon_minitimeby COD Informer Sun May 02, 2010 9:32 am

» DLC is coming
new news on NVGs Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:39 pm

» Infinity Ward Gone!!!
new news on NVGs Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:28 pm

» Suggestions
new news on NVGs Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:16 pm

» Which War would you like to see CoD 7 to take place in?
new news on NVGs Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:54 pm

» Facebook Page
new news on NVGs Icon_minitimeby COD Informer Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:28 am

» Wet Work vet!!!!
new news on NVGs Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:25 am

Affiliates

new news on NVGs

Go down 
+2
CovertGunman
Ki77ah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ki77ah
Ki77ah

Kills : 53484
Prestige : 0

new news on NVGs Empty
PostSubject: new news on NVGs   new news on NVGs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:51 pm

They have them again. Game stop is pre-ordering the nvgs again. apparently they were a big hit so infinity ward is make more and selling them again.
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
Administrator
 Administrator
CovertGunman

Kills : 53550

new news on NVGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: new news on NVGs   new news on NVGs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:51 pm

Gamestop has made the right choice....
Back to top Go down
Ki77ah
Ki77ah

new news on NVGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: new news on NVGs   new news on NVGs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:26 pm

I don't know. I think I would have to disagree, they had announced before that they were goin to be a limited edition and the people who pre-ordered them had couted on that, and now they are making a ton more. it takes away the value of limited part.
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
Administrator
 Administrator
CovertGunman

new news on NVGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: new news on NVGs   new news on NVGs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:06 pm

That's true. But you have to think that the entire country is going crazy for this game and now that Activision is JUST starting it's promotion program tomorrow means that more than likely a lot more people are going to see the game and want to buy it. So Gamestop realizes how much money they can make off of this and decide to put the Prestige Edition back on the market.

Also, how would it be fair to the people who just learn about the game in the next few weeks if they aren't able to get the biggest edition of the game because they hadn't learned of it sooner?
Back to top Go down
Ki77ah
Ki77ah

new news on NVGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: new news on NVGs   new news on NVGs Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:41 am

first and formost, it is not Game Stop decision. it is infinity wards. they are not the ones who are making the product. I see what you are saying, don't take me wrong, but you have to look at it from another point of view.

let me give you a example. My younger sister is a big fan of the Christopher Paolini books. she bought the limited edition that says Trioligy( there were supposed to only be three books in it) they were gold encased and were supposed to be limited. she paid a little over1 1/2 more almost twice as much for that edition. Now he got greedy and cut the last book in half, now it is a series and not a trioligy. that makes the ones that she has worthless

the people who got them originaly had counted on them being limited. I was one of them, that was why they were posting that there was a short amount of copies to sell. of course they arn't goin to be worth anything, we all know that but it is the fact that they made the statement and are backing out of it for larger profit.

now we all know that they are made in a toy store, and have a range of fifty feet. you arn't getting them for anything other to set up or use for a little fun. If I wanted a pare of really nice pare of NVG's I would have to pay a lot. If you get a pair of one eyed binoculars that are night vision they run around $350. If you go to a big gun show you would have to pay around ...3 grand for a nice pair of working NVG's. That is what I saw at the last gun show in Atlanta

For the people who are getting them now it is good but for the people who already have them not so good. I know of three people who have already taken in their orders. I am going to as well. but the past is the past and you can't change it.
the only thing that erks me is that they are going back on their word for a larger proffit
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
Administrator
 Administrator
CovertGunman

new news on NVGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: new news on NVGs   new news on NVGs Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:03 pm

I understand your points. Why don't we just agree to disagree? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xLuckyCanuck
Ambassador
Ambassador
xLuckyCanuck

Kills : 53355
Prestige : 6

new news on NVGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: new news on NVGs   new news on NVGs Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:15 pm

Its all about the $$$Money$$$
Back to top Go down
COD Informer
Administrator
 Administrator

Kills : 53703
Prestige : 3

new news on NVGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: new news on NVGs   new news on NVGs Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:40 pm

I'm not going to purchase any of these. I have no use for it, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.codinformer.com
Ki77ah
Ki77ah

new news on NVGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: new news on NVGs   new news on NVGs Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:39 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
xLuckyCanuck
Ambassador
Ambassador
xLuckyCanuck

Kills : 53355
Prestige : 6

new news on NVGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: new news on NVGs   new news on NVGs Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:01 pm

I agree, I also dont trust if they are good NVG's becuase when you break it down it costs $150. Game=$60, Hardened Edition=$80, which mean you are paying another $70 for the NVG's and I dont think $70 NVG's will last you long. I also cant afford it LOL!
Back to top Go down
Dr Killshot24
Ambassador
Ambassador
Dr Killshot24

Kills : 53435

new news on NVGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: new news on NVGs   new news on NVGs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:16 pm

I'm getting Prestige with NVGs. I thought pre-orders were done, but my GameStop is still doing reserves. I've already put $25 on it and I'm trading in 4 high value games before it comes out for more money. I can't wait for my NVGs!!!
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
Ambassador
Ambassador
DEMON xMYQx

Kills : 53307

new news on NVGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: new news on NVGs   new news on NVGs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:05 pm

My local EB Games didn't get any extras. So I'm still stuck with HE. I don't care though, the NVG's are only plastic anyways.....
Back to top Go down
Ki77ah
Ki77ah

new news on NVGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: new news on NVGs   new news on NVGs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:27 pm

I downgraded to the regular edition today. If I want a pair in the future you know they will be around. somone will want to sell a pair. but I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new news on NVGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: new news on NVGs   new news on NVGs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new news on NVGs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COD: Informer :: Modern Warfare 2-
Jump to: