COD: Informer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inContribute
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Which War would you like to see CoD 7 take place in?
Korean War
Having problems with any game in general? I_vote_lcap17%Having problems with any game in general? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Invasion of Afghanistan
Having problems with any game in general? I_vote_lcap17%Having problems with any game in general? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Persian Gulf War
Having problems with any game in general? I_vote_lcap0%Having problems with any game in general? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Vietnam War
Having problems with any game in general? I_vote_lcap67%Having problems with any game in general? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Intervention in Bosnia
Having problems with any game in general? I_vote_lcap0%Having problems with any game in general? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Latest topics
» black ops
Having problems with any game in general? Icon_minitimeby Boss_Modern2 Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:15 am

» HIGHEST LEVEL OF ZOMBIES ON DER RIESE (WITH OUT GLITCHING)
Having problems with any game in general? Icon_minitimeby TheMayor Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:00 pm

» New intel.
Having problems with any game in general? Icon_minitimeby COD Informer Mon May 17, 2010 3:39 pm

» CoD: Black Ops teaser video
Having problems with any game in general? Icon_minitimeby COD Informer Sun May 02, 2010 9:32 am

» DLC is coming
Having problems with any game in general? Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:39 pm

» Infinity Ward Gone!!!
Having problems with any game in general? Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:28 pm

» Suggestions
Having problems with any game in general? Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:16 pm

» Which War would you like to see CoD 7 to take place in?
Having problems with any game in general? Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:54 pm

» Facebook Page
Having problems with any game in general? Icon_minitimeby COD Informer Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:28 am

» Wet Work vet!!!!
Having problems with any game in general? Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:25 am

Affiliates

Having problems with any game in general?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
COD Informer
Administrator
 Administrator

Kills : 53363
Prestige : 3

Having problems with any game in general? Empty
PostSubject: Having problems with any game in general?   Having problems with any game in general? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:32 am

Having problems with any game in general? Single player or Multiplayer not working right? FPS too low? Sound not working? Ask here and our community will help you out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.codinformer.com

Having problems with any game in general?
Page 1 of 1