COD: Informer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inContribute
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Which War would you like to see CoD 7 take place in?
Korean War
Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches I_vote_lcap17%Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Invasion of Afghanistan
Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches I_vote_lcap17%Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Persian Gulf War
Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches I_vote_lcap0%Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Vietnam War
Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches I_vote_lcap67%Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Intervention in Bosnia
Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches I_vote_lcap0%Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Latest topics
» black ops
Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches Icon_minitimeby Boss_Modern2 Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:15 am

» HIGHEST LEVEL OF ZOMBIES ON DER RIESE (WITH OUT GLITCHING)
Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches Icon_minitimeby TheMayor Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:00 pm

» New intel.
Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches Icon_minitimeby COD Informer Mon May 17, 2010 3:39 pm

» CoD: Black Ops teaser video
Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches Icon_minitimeby COD Informer Sun May 02, 2010 9:32 am

» DLC is coming
Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:39 pm

» Infinity Ward Gone!!!
Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:28 pm

» Suggestions
Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:16 pm

» Which War would you like to see CoD 7 to take place in?
Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:54 pm

» Facebook Page
Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches Icon_minitimeby COD Informer Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:28 am

» Wet Work vet!!!!
Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches Icon_minitimeby PimpSlap84 Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:25 am

Affiliates

Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DEMON xMYQx
Ambassador
Ambassador
DEMON xMYQx

Kills : 53307
Prestige : 0

Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches   Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:28 pm

What do you think about the early players being banned, even the ones with legitimately bought copies of MW2. Also what do you think about people already having found out-of-map glitches in the game. Personally, I think any glitchers should have their accounts permanently banned and their IP banned also. As for early players, if the copy is legitimate, they should be able to keep playing. The pirated ones shouldn't. But they cannot tell so I guess they have no choice.
Back to top Go down
xLuckyCanuck
Ambassador
Ambassador
xLuckyCanuck

Kills : 53355
Prestige : 6

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches   Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:32 pm

Well I dont really care that much because IW is restarting the Stats on Nov10 so it doesnt matter how high up in the ranks and leaderboards they get. As for people who glitch well you cant really do anything but report them and hope they get suspended and what not, however I think the players who hack the leaderboards should get banned from Xbox Live.
Back to top Go down
Ki77ah
Ki77ah

Kills : 53484
Prestige : 0

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches   Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:19 pm

if you play the game before the release date you not only get banned but get a fine as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches   Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 2, players banned and glitches
Page 1 of 1